Madiston Business Lending
Madiston Business Lending is an application extension to the MCF platform.
High levels of customised, automated processes help lower costs and increase efficiency.
For lending to sole traders, partnerships, limited partnership, limited companies and unquoted PLC.
- Loan Origination – businesses upload details of their loan request including information on their sector, ownership, products/services, assets, key customers and more. The Business Loan Request is assessed on a number of criteria including credit history, cashflow and stability via Madiston’s own scoring system and external credit decision engines. Unsecured business borrowing is available with or without Directors’ Guarantees
- The Bidding Market – auction-style manual bidding on Business loan requests presented on the site. Lenders compete and underbid each other to stay in the loan
- The Matching Market – automated market not visible on the site where lenders set up their lending criteria (sector, credit-rating, interest rate etc) which are “matched” with suitable business loan requests
- Bidding Tools – AutoLend enables lenders with more experience to use their skills to flex their lending parameters to potentially improve interest rates achieved. ARBU (Automated Response to Bumped-Off Underbid) is an auto-rebid tool to enable lenders to stay in the loan when they have been outbid
- Loan Servicing – loan disbursal, collection and distribution of monthly payments, manage late or missed payments, interface with third party collection agencies
- Optional Compensation Scheme – optional lenders’ compensation scheme for missed or late payments, automatically calculates and processes transactions according to the rules in place
- Comprehensive Information Services – Dashboards for lenders and business borrowers. Market and regulatory information, statistics, charts, drill-down enquiries and email notifications (according to preferences set)
…and much, much more.
Why choose Madiston Business Lending?
- Customise the system to the way you wish to work
- Launch quicker by buying a purpose-built configurable application
- Add functionality as your business develops
- Save money by automating complex volume transactions
- Team experienced in peer to peer marketplace lending
- Reduce risk in development and implementation
The system can be configured so Lenders can choose to lend in either the Bidding Market or the Matching Market, or both.
To learn more about how Madiston Business Lending can meet your business needs, click here to send us your details.